1. I’m so grateful to the incredible volunteers who serve. I love watching them love and serve people, most of whom they don’t know personally. Thank you parking lot attendants, greeters, ushers, coffee counter servers, Connect Group volunteers, children’s ministry volunteers, etc.!
“Hospitality is the combination of two words: ‘stranger’ and ‘love.’ Hospitality at its core is the love of strangers…
“Hospitality, when seen in light of the gospel, becomes more than just parking cars and pointing people to the kid’s area. Hospitality is the means by which the church, from the ground level, models the gospel to others. And, by God’s grace, the teams of people investing in hospitality will set the tone for the entire church so that everyone who has experienced the hospitality of God practices hospitality in the church.”
(excerpt from Creature of the Word by Chandler, Patterson, Geiger)
BBC, you served over 11,000 people last weekend! Thank You!
2. Stories of God @ work in people’s lives NEVER gets old! The stories about repentance and salvation are awesome to hear. (Click here for John Wyman story.)
3. I loved seeing so many baptisms at every campus!
4. Lots of follow up to do this week. Remember, our goal is to make disciples, not just converts.
5. John 21 has got to be one of my absolute favorite chapters in God’s Word. From the way Jesus dealt with Peter with grace and truth, to Peter’s repentance, to the clear example of the difference the empty tomb makes! (Click here for full message.)
Hope you had a great Easter!