A great Sunday at Biltmore. 5 of the top things I liked about Sunday (not necessarily in order):
1. The way our people reached out to their friends. I met so many first time visitors in the Pastor Reception area after services. I was meeting new people till 12:45! Awesome. Way to reach out church! (FYI – over 5,400 people in attendance)
2. The testimony by Edwin. Authentic, transparent, humble, and God-honoring. Click A story of change – Edwin Robling to watch.
3. The attentiveness of the people. Talk about an easy church to preach the Word to. Wow.
4. The way the song “the same power” kept building and getting louder at the response time. (Read Romans 8:9-11 for reference)
5. The countless examples of our staff and lay people who pray hard and work hard to make sure Jesus is exalted and people are ministered to!
Have a great day!